Subscribe & Save + Get Free shipping on all Auto-ship Orders
Vanilla Coconut Cream Vegan Protein
Vanilla Coconut Cream Vegan Protein is a perfect blend of the highest quality plant proteins:
- Organic Pea Protein Isolate 80%
- Organic Silk Brown Rice Protein
- Organic Pumpkin Protein Powder
- Organic Coconut Milk and Organic Vanilla are added to give a lightly sweet and creamy taste while providing a source of ketogenic-friendly MCT fatty acids. Vanilla Cream Vegan Protein powder is ideal for athletes, smoothie-lovers, and those wanting a superior vegan protein.
Pumpkin, Rice, and Pea proteins blended to provide a complete protein source with superior amino acid and essential fatty acid profile.
Fresh coconut milk and a splash of vanilla give you a delicious, creamy protein.
Below is a summary of each ingredient in our Vanilla Coconut Cream Vegan Protein as they are blended to ‘plant-based protein’ perfection!
Organic Pea Protein:
Our Organic Pea Protein contains over 5 times the amount of Arginine compared to whey protein. Arginine, or L-arginine, is an amino acid needed to keep the liver, skin, joints, and muscles healthy. Arginine may help support a healthy immune system and blood sugar response. Also, research has shown that this amino acid may support healthy circulation. Large concentrations of arginine are found in the skin, and this amino acid plays a key role in the health of all the body's connective tissues, particularly the muscles. Arginine helps the body process both creatine, a natural substance that helps build muscle mass, and nitrogen, a chemical needed for muscle metabolism. Arginine has also been shown to help support the body’s ability to heal and repair damaged tissues.
Organic Brown Rice Protein:
A high protein alternative to soy and animal products, our natural raw enzyme sprouted Organic Brown Rice Protein Concentrate has a silky smooth texture and higher protein content than other rice protein powders. Our Organic Brown Rice Protein has 82% protein content, improved taste, and is more easily digested, hypoallergenic, and a vegetarian/vegan source of protein. Ideal for those with gastrointestinal sensitivity to milk, wheat, soy, and other proteins. Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein is gluten-free, vegan, and contains no milk, soy, wheat, eggs, corn, yeast, herbs, preservatives, coloring, or artificial. This protein is made using an all-natural process that does not involve chemical solvents.
Japanese studies presented at a United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization symposium in 2004 indicate that sprouting rice by soaking it in warm water for 8 to 24 hours can increase fiber by as much as four times, B vitamins and magnesium by as much as three times, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (or GABA) by as much as 10 times. Sprouting whole grains breaks down their phytic acid, which hampers the absorption of minerals like magnesium, calcium, and zinc in rice. Decreasing the phytic acid makes these important minerals more bioavailable to your body.
What makes this product so exciting is that both fermenting and sprouting may allow you to digest, absorb, and utilize the rice's protein and amino acids. Traditionally grains would need to be combined to get the most out of the grain's protein. This process of sprouting and fermenting allows it to be a stand-alone product.
Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein
Our organic pumpkin protein comes from 100% cold-pressed organic pumpkin seeds, which provide you with a well-balanced 60% protein while retaining its nourishing fiber and fatty acid content. Our pumpkin protein powder allows you the convenience of true whole food nourishment in a concentrated form, providing a complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids and 18 grams of protein per serving.
Perfect food for every lifestyle:
Whether you live the vegan, paleo, keto, or Mediterranean lifestyle, this whole food powerhouse has got you covered. Pumpkin seed protein comprises mostly protein and fats with high-quality nutrient-rich fiber, essential minerals, and antioxidants. With its nourishing value and versatility, the Lean Factor team believes pumpkin seed protein is a superstar in the superfood world.
Possible Nourishing Benefits of our Organic Pumpkin Protein Power
- 17 grams of high-quality protein per 28-gram serving - 60% Protein
- Quality source of Magnesium, Potassium, and Zinc
- Quality source of plant-based Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids
- Quality source of whole food fiber
- It contains all 9 essential amino acids
- May support healthy hair, skin & nail health
- May support quality lean muscle tissue growth
- May support healthy blood sugar levels
- May support prostate health
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy lipid levels
- Fresh, Organic Coconut Milk
Our Organic Coconut Milk is chock full of goodness. Naturally packed with phytonutrients, healthy fats, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, we dry our coconut at a low temperature to preserve all the naturally occurring enzymes, nutrients, and flavor.
Modern medical science has recently unlocked the secrets to coconut's amazing healing powers. The vast majority of fats and oils in our diets, whether they are saturated or unsaturated or come from animals or plants, are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA). Coconut milk is unique because it contains a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are oxidized by your body differently than other fats.
It is unsweetened, unadulterated, and preservative-free. Plus, it’s delicious.
Organic Bourbon Vanilla Flavor Powder
The finest vanilla extracts come from fully vine-ripened organic beans to ensure an aromatic, intense, rich vanilla flavor. Combined with our Coconut Milk and you get the most delicious vanilla cream vegan protein ever made.
Enjoy as a base for your superfood smoothie or as a delicious stand-alone
This product redefines beauty in simplicity. While containing only a few simple items, they are essential to nourishing and supporting a thriving body. This simple yet phytochemically complex mixture can be used as a stand-alone item or as a base for a superfood smoothie. Either way, this food can deliver pure, clean, and basic nourishment that your body needs to thrive.
Some possible health benefits and traditional uses of our Vanilla Coconut Cream Vegan Protein Blend may include:
- 100% Plant-Based Protein
- Easily Digestible Protein
- Rich in EFA's and Fiber
- Organic, Raw, Vegan & Non-GMO
- 100% Gluten Free
- Environmentally-Friendly Source of Protein
- Highly Suitable for Sustainable Agriculture
- Hypoallergenic - 100% free of gluten, soy, and cholesterol
- 98% digestion efficiency & correlation rate to mother's milk
- Bio-fermentation - combines the sprouted endosperm and bran from raw sprouted whole grain brown rice
- Natural source of anandamide, phenethylamine, arginine & 300 other natural compounds
- May contain mood supportive properties
- May support the dilation of healthy blood vessels
- May support healthy cellular functioning
- Possibly a super powerful antioxidant
- May support a healthy cardiovascular system
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support active digestion
- May encourage healthy kidney & bowel function
- May support the formation of healthy skin
- May support a vital cardiovascular system
- May support the building and maintenance of strong bones & teeth
- It May contain more magnesium than any other food
- May support healthy blood glucose levels
Suggested Use: Mix 4 level tablespoons (30g) with water, juice, milk, or your favorite smoothie.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile, combined with our organic shredded coconut and banana flakes.
Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein, Organic Coconut Milk powder, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered), <1% Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, <1% Organic Acacia Fiber.
Origin: Blended and packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Vanilla Coconut Cream Vegan Protein is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, push the air out of the pouch before resealing it to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Creamy Vanilla Bean Vegan Protein in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views & opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Lean Factor. Lean Factor does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.