The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulatory framework enacted by the European Union to safeguard the rights of data subjects residing within the European Economic Area (EEA) concerning the processing of their personal data. Lean Factor ("Company," "we," "us," or "our") is unwavering in its commitment to uphold the principles of data protection, confidentiality, and security of your personal information.
SCOPE AND CONSENT
DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
We may accumulate and process the following categories of personal data:
- Identity Data: Such as full name, username, or other identifiers.
- Contact Data: Including email address and phone number.
- Technical Data: IP address, browser specifications, time zone, and geolocation.
- Usage Data: Insights into your interactions with our website, products, and services.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
We process personal data based on the following legal justifications:
- Consent: You have explicitly permitted the processing for designated purposes.
- Contractual Necessity: Processing is indispensable for the fulfillment of a contract.
- Legal Compliance: Processing is mandated by statutory obligations.
- Vital Interests: Processing is crucial for the preservation of vital interests.
- Public Task: Processing is executed in the public's interest.
- Legitimate Interests: Processing is essential for our legitimate business interests, provided your rights do not override such interests.
COMPLIANCE AND UTILIZATION OF DATA
Our platform is meticulously crafted to align with GDPR principles. We employ your personal data for:
- Contractual fulfillment.
- Pursuit of legitimate business interests without infringing upon your rights.
- Adherence to statutory mandates.
We adopt a minimalist approach to data collection, establish a clear legal foundation for processing, and retain data only for the necessary duration, post which it is expunged.
Your personal data is retained solely for the duration requisite for the intended purposes or as mandated by applicable legislation.
We have instituted stringent security protocols to thwart unauthorized access, inadvertent loss, or illicit processing of your personal data.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
For users within the EEA, any transfer of personal data outside the EEA is executed with stringent protective measures, including industry-standard encryption techniques.
Our platform is not tailored for minors as defined by pertinent data protection or privacy laws. We consciously refrain from collecting data from minors.
You reserve the right to withdraw from marketing communications at any juncture. Instructions for opting out are provided in our communications.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
As an EU resident, you are entitled to specific rights under the GDPR. These include:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification. The right to erase or rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to portability. The right to move, copy, or transfer personal data.
- Right to restrict processing. The right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- Right to object to processing. The right to object to the processing of personal data for certain purposes.
To exercise these rights, reach out to us. Identity verification may be requested to process your application.
5407 N Haverhill Rd #337
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 USA
For inquiries or grievances, contact us directly. You may approach the competent Data Protection Authority within the EEA if unresolved.
This policy embodies our unwavering commitment to GDPR compliance, ensuring transparency, clarity, and robust legal safeguards for data subjects.