Coconut Milk Powder - Organic
- A Dairy-free, plant-based drink (Vegan approved)
- A Delicious Superfood and high in nutrition, naturally packed with phytonutrients, healthy fats, amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Contains a rare source of Healthy fats called Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) that are metabolized more efficiently (faster) in the body than normal fats
Our 100% Certified Organic Coconut Milk Powder is a delicious alternative for those who are lactose sensitive, allergic to casein (sodium caseinate) or allergic to animal milk. This plant-based drink is also soy-free and gluten-free.
The vast majority of fats and oils in our diets, whether they are saturated or unsaturated or come from animals or plants, are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA). Coconut milk is unique in that it contains a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are oxidized by your body in a different manner than other fats.
Recently, modern medical science has unlocked the secrets to coconut's amazing healing lazyloadpowers. The Coconut Research Center explains, "The vast majority of fats and oils in our diets, whether they are saturated or unsaturated or come from animals or plants, are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA). Some 98 to 100% of all the fatty acids you consume are LCFA." Coconut is known to have MCFA or medium-chain fatty acids, also referred to as medium-chain triglycerides (MCT). MCFAs are metabolized by the human body differently because of their size; unlike the saturated and unsaturated fats in vegetable oils, eggs, milk, and meats, which contain LCFA. Coconut is a rare dietary source of MCT and therefore highly beneficial to the body and overall health.
Fresh Coconut Milk: A Nutrition Powerhouse
The presence of lauric acid in coconut is another reason it is known for having super nutritional value. Lauric acid is a fatty acid found in human breast milk. The article, “How a PR Campaign Led to Unhealthy Diets” by Beatrice Trum Hunter, published in the August 2003 issue of Consumer's Research, volume 86 no. 8, states "Researchers demonstrated that coconut fat may reduce the risk of degenerative conditions. It may help prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal infections, as a result of its antimicrobial component, lauric acid, which is found solely in coconut fat and in breast milk."
Coconut milk is a dairy-free alternative for those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to casein (sodium caseinate) or animal milk.
This vegan drink is also soy-free and gluten-free.
Our Unique Process Preserves the Benefits of the Coconut Milk Nutrition
Our fresh, Organic Coconut Milk powder is a wonderful treat and chock full of goodness. We dry our coconut at a low temperature to preserve all the naturally occurring enzymes, nutrients, and flavor. It is unsweetened, unadulterated and preservative free. Plus, it’s delicious.
Some possible traditional uses and health benefits of Organic Coconut Milk Powder may include:
- May support healthy digestion
- Functioning as a protective antioxidant
- Completely non-toxic to humans
- No harmful or discomforting side effects
- May support a healthy aging response
- May support a healthy immune system response
- Supporting healthy energy & endurance levels
- Providing you with an immediate energy source
- Supporting the body's ability to healing & repair tissue
- Supporting healthy thyroid gland function
- Supports healthy secretion & utilization of blood glucose
- Providing protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun
- Relieving stress on pancreas & enzyme systems of the body
- Reducing problems associated with malabsorption syndrome & cystic fibrosis
- May support the development of strong bones & teeth
- Helping protect against osteoporosis
- May support a healthy gallbladder disease
- Supports bowel health
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy lipid levels
- Helping prevent periodontal disease & tooth decay
- Improving utilization of essential fatty acids & protects them from oxidation
- May support a healthy liver
- Lower in calories than all other fats
- May support skin health
- Supporting the natural chemical balance of the skin
- Helping control dandruff
Powerful Nutrients in our Fresh, Organic Coconut Milk
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Vitamin E (Alpha), Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine
- Fatty Acid Content: Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearic Acid
- Phospholipids: Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol, Phosphatidylserine, Lysophosphatidylcholine, Lysophosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidic acid
- Sterols: B-Sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Avenasterol Campesterol, Stigmasterol Brassicasterol
Due to its nature, this powder tends to clump especially if it gets cold:
- If clumping occurs, warm the product up and then lay the bag on a flat surface and place a towel over the bag.
- Then pound on the bag until the clumps break up.
- The towel will help protect the bag from damage.
How to make coconut milk:
To replace a glass of cow's milk (8 oz), mix 1 - 2 tablespoons (6g - 12g) of coconut milk powder with water. Coconut milk powder is also delicious when mixed with juice, yogurt, or added to your favorite smoothie.
To make "light coconut milk" mix 1/2 cup (40g) of coconut milk powder with 1 cup warm water.
How to make coconut cream
To make "coconut cream" mix 1.5 cups (120g) coconut milk powder with 1 cup of warm water.
To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic banana flakes in a smoothie.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Coconut Milk Powder
Certified USDA Organic.
Organic Dehydrated Coconut Milk, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin (Derived from Organic Yuca Root*), Organic Acacia Fiber.
Coconut palm, iru, Niu, niyog, Nizok, Coco, Santam, Gata, Coconut Cream.
Grown and dried in Vietnam. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Coconut Milk Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.